Time travel to the Future

 


Going to the future... just thinking about it makes my mind scramble, imagining future times gives me chills given the current circumstances, unfortunately we have grown up in an environment that has been violently mistreated, destroyed and contaminated, it makes me sad to see how global warming kills us, animals and nature, and all due to poor care and "taking for granted" what the planet offers us.

So, if I were to travel to the future, I would love to go to a space where this scope of global warming and pollution did not exist, where nature was primordial before any economy, where animals were free and could live peacefully in their respective environments, without being killed for money or for consumption, where plastic did not exist and was another ecological material that hopefully to replace this other, that does not contaminate , it sounds quite utopian, but it would be wonderful.

I would love to stay in a place like this, where there is no war, no hunger, no poverty, where people have the opportunity to be happy doing whatever they like to do (obviously without leaving ethics, I mean, do not cross someone's physical and psychological integrity); It sounds like a friendly, pleasant and much safer space to live, to be able to breathe easy, drink clean water, live a life. It would be great to live in a world where the economy was not as it is now, but more sustainable and equitable, more meaningful to life, in the end, we will die anyway at some point, how sad to die exhausted and exploited. I do not ask for more than to be able to have a little more time to at least share with the ones I love.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: SGL 2018