My dream job

 

My dream job is to be a tattoo artist, reach a level of professionalism and always be learning and improving myself. I've been tattooing for a couple of years, in sporadic times because between the university and other jobs, sometimes it's difficult for me to be so present, However, I use the summers to work a lot, to design projects and to be more in the studio where I am with my colleagues.

I am just getting much deeper into this amazing field, now I work in a studio with colleagues who have been doing this for a long time and studied a lot, I have learned different techniques and it has been a very enriching and very motivating journey, I hope to leave the university soon to dedicate myself one hundred percent to tattooing, which I am passionate about with all my soul, tattooing for me is a process of great intimacy, of great connection and trust, and that someone wants to always carry you on their skin it’s something so big, I find it magnificent!

You need a lot of patience to be a tattoo artist, tattooing requires a lot of study, a lot of practice, the most necessary thing is always to be constant, which I think is the most difficult thing hahaha sometimes between depression, things that happen in life, it makes everything more complex, but you have to be psyched up and stay focused, the tattoo can be an escape and a great space to be creative, connect with one self or the other, and what better than always being involved in drawing hahaha I love drawing!



Regarding money, like all independent arts, it is difficult, but I think that by being constant and doing good work, you can generate enough to at least live in peace.

But that! To stay focused on keep learning, keep taking courses and always look and implement techniques that improve the job!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel to the Future

The best concert: SGL 2018