A country I would like to visit: Argentina

 


The country I would like to visit is Argentina! I would like to visit many countries, but this one is so much near and it is more probable that it can happen concretely :D In fact, going to Argentina is a plan that I have with my partner soon, I’m so excited! I would love to go to the museums, see art and learn about another culture, it always strikes me how, regardless of the short distance between, in this case, Chile and Argentina, the culture is always different.

I really enjoy music, I have always liked the rock bands from there, especially from around the 80’s, like Soda Stereo, Pescado Rabioso, G.I.T., etc. I hope we can find some gem like a vintage vinyl and bring it home.

It would be great to be able to eat different flavors, I love pasta and pizza to much, my biggest downfalls, ñam ñam yumi.

Also, I would like to see the architecture, is kinda old; I love old designs, they tend to have a lot of art in them, organic shapes, lines, volumes, just fascinating!

I hope everything goes well and we can raise enough money to venture out to explore other arts, other trades and other lives, meet new people and have a pleasant time there! Definitely I would love to work some time in Argentina, I find it a place kinda magic, I know someone from there, a colleague, and from what she told me, it sounds like a good place to start!





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel to the Future

The best concert: SGL 2018